14 top frustrations of business
- Working too hard and not making enough money
- Too much stress
- Spending too much time in my business
- Lack of direction (feel stuck)
- Don’t have enough customers
- Not have enough prospects to sell to
- Inadequate sales skills
- Chronic cash flow problems
- Not enough money put aside for retirement
- Chronic staffing issues
- Problems hiring good staff
- My business has rework problems
- Poor productivity
- Too much competition
Book a FREE Session
Did You Know …
- If you follow up a mail out with a telephone call, you will get a 200% increase in response.
- It costs 5 times more to get a new client than to keep an existing one. AND it is 5 times easier to sell something else to your existing customers than to get a new customer.
- If you have an established business, 90% of your advertising dollars should be spent on re-selling your existing customers. Why? See no.2.